As a Hair Stylist for Ra Salon Spa, you will be designing high-end personal hair solutions for every guest, customized for them based on their individual wants and needs. You’ll also provide education and consulting to your guests regarding the best home care solutions to maintain their new look.
Hair Stylist Requirements:
- Must have a passion for your craft, a love of people, and client services
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
- Desire to continuously improve and a willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in Washington AND eligibility to work in the United States
- Receive a $300.00 signing bonus!
- Earn progressive compensation based on individual performance and team contribution
- Have the ability to earn higher compensation levels for services based on your performance
- Benefit from a wide range of services by offering the latest in cutting, design, color, and texture services.
- Advanced Education: In-house training as well as training with our partners Aveda, Wella Professional, and Keratin Complex
- Career Path opportunities
- Performance Awards
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical Coverage Options
- Paid Time Off
- Special employee pricing for products and services, and other benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Cosmetology: 1 year
Required license or certification: Washington State Cosmetology License
Salary: $16.00 /hour
Local candidates only.
At Ra Salon Spa you can style a career for life!