We believe in a natural approach to beauty, using plant-based, environmentally-conscious Aveda products. We provide masterful haircuts, color, balayage, hair smoothing & straightening, along with facials, massages, waxing, and more. Ra was voted one of the top 20 salons in Seattle for 2017, and winner of the Best of Redmond since 2009.
We’re seeking people who want to work in a high-energy environment that emphasizes continuous training and teamwork. We have an innovative compensation package that rewards your level of contribution and in-salon training. We reward the skill level attained, along with demonstrated, constructive contributions in the form of teamwork.
Please respond with your resume if you feel that your experience and interests may fit with our salon culture.
- Must have a passion for your craft, a love of people, and client services
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
- Desire to continuously improve and a willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have cosmetology license in Washington AND be eligible to work in the United States
- Paid time off
- Competitive hourly wage
- Added bonus for stylists who bring their own clients
- Employee referral bonus
- Flexible hours
- Continuing education
- Discounts on Aveda products
- Retail sales bonuses
- Discounted healthcare options
- Fun, encouraging team environment
- Gym membership
- Safe work place
- Discount on services
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Cosmetology: 1 year
Required license or certification: Washington State Cosmetology License
Local candidates only